Oops, you did it again — Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and you forgot to buy a gift. Don’t worry — there’s still plenty of time to pull something together that won’t look last-minute. Here are five fast (but impressive) gifts for your Valentine:
1. Get two glass vases, one small enough to fit inside the other. Set the small vase inside the large vase and fill in around it with your sweetheart’s favorite candy. Carefully add water to the smaller vase and fill it with fresh flowers. It’s a whole new spin on the traditional flowers and candy!
2. Print up some romantic or silly Valentine’s Day coupons. Simply create them on the computer, print, cut them out, and staple them into a booklet.
3. Get a gift card! You can even print them out online. Don’t worry if this doesn’t sound very romantic — make or buy a nice card, add a personal note, and slip the gift card inside. As long as you wrap it up the right way, a gift card is great.
4. Give music … or a movie. You can “gift” someone from iTunes, and then print it out or email it to your sweetheart. Is there a movie she’s been wanting to see, or an album he’s been talking about? This is a great (and easy!) way to make a big impression.
5. Plan a romantic weekend getaway. Make the reservations, and slip the confirmation email into a card … or print a picture of the location and let your Valentine guess!
It isn’t too late to plan the perfect gift for Valentine’s Day! With a little creativity and planning, you can still make the day special.