In late August, a few members of the Apartment Finder team participated in ZRS’s annual Marketing Retreat held at the beautiful Fountainbleu Resort & Spa in Miami. The Finder ladies, President, Marcia Bollinger, AF National Accounts Director, Michelle Roberts, Florida Senior Publisher, Linda Beach and Publisher, Denise Hull, made a BIG Orange Splash, Miami style,at this 2 day event that included a tradeshow, marketing seminars and a spectacular awards celebration. A big congratulations goes out to our dear ZRS friend, Jeremy Brown, who was honored at the awards celebration and named Vice President of Marketing. Congratulations Jeremy on this well deserved recognition!
Articles about Industry
- A nuts & bolts list of using social media
- Creating a personal presence in social media offers yet another time management challenge
- "Happy Valentine's Day, Mom"
- “Presidential” Leadership in Texas
- Explode into Spring!! – We have a Winner!!
- “Apartment demographics are good…”
- A Great Way to Raise Money and Have Fun!
- Finder Just Wants To Have Fun!
- Discuss: Does multi-product, multi-platform marketing surround and engage the consumer at each point of their information search?
- Google survey research shows high adoption of social media tools among small & medium businesses
Make sure you are keeping track of you credit, check your score before your move.
Compare cost of top moving companies, movers and services.
Experts that help you save money, improve your credit score and your personal finance needs.
Search by location, price, unit size and amenities that match your storage needs.