Have you signed up for the Social Media Event of the Year? The Multifamily Social Media Conference held in Napa Valley, CA, January 30-February 1st, is a must attend event, highlighting the benefits of social media and content marketing in building and enhancing your business - It's designed specifically for property management firms and will focus on retaining and attracting new residents by leveraging blogging and social media marketing.
Check out the exciting list of speakers:
- Chris Brogan, CEO & President, Human Business Works, and Co-Author, The Impact Equation
- Erica Campbell, Director of Social Media, Dominion Homes Media
- C.C Chapman, Author, Content Rules
- Francis Chow, Chief Strategy Officer, Ellis, Partners in Management Solutions, (EPMS)
- Ches Hagen,Co-Founder, VendAsta Technologies
- Adam Japko, President, DigitalSherpa
- Gordon Locke, President, D Custom
- Virginia Love, VP, Training and Marketing, Waterton Residential
- Daniel R McCarthy, Partner, DeSilva & Philips
- Jared Miller, Vice President of Performance & Strategy, Director of Asset Management, The Bainbridge Companies
- Larry Portnoff, CFO and Founder, 4 Walls, Inc.
- Bill Pryor, Founder, Spynergy, and Director, Spynergy Consulting
- Keith Sauro,National Sales Director, DigitalSherpa
- Jennifer Staciokas, Vice President, Marketing and Training, Lincoln Property Company – Residential Management
- David Vivero,VP of Rentals, Zillow
- Jed Williams, Sr. Analyst & Program Director, BIA/Kelsey
Networking with the best in Social Media at the Meritage Resort, Napa Valley - - - A great place to be!