Have you signed up for the Social Media Event of the Year? The Multifamily Social Media Conference held in Napa Valley, CA, January 30-February 1st, is a must attend event, highlighting the benefits of social media and content marketing in building and enhancing your business – It’s designed specifically for property management firms and will focus on retaining and attracting new residents by leveraging blogging and social media marketing. Click here to Sign up today!
Check out the exciting list of speakers:
- Chris Brogan, CEO & President, Human Business Works, and Co-Author, The Impact Equation
- Erica Campbell, Director of Social Media, Dominion Homes Media
- C.C Chapman, Author, Content Rules
- Francis Chow, Chief Strategy Officer, Ellis, Partners in Management Solutions, (EPMS)
- Ches Hagen,Co-Founder, VendAsta Technologies
- Adam Japko, President, DigitalSherpa
- Gordon Locke, President, D Custom
- Virginia Love, VP, Training and Marketing, Waterton Residential
- Daniel R McCarthy, Partner, DeSilva & Philips
- Jared Miller, Vice President of Performance & Strategy, Director of Asset Management, The Bainbridge Companies
- Larry Portnoff, CFO and Founder, 4 Walls, Inc.
- Bill Pryor, Founder, Spynergy, and Director, Spynergy Consulting
- Keith Sauro,National Sales Director, DigitalSherpa
- Jennifer Staciokas, Vice President, Marketing and Training, Lincoln Property Company – Residential Management
- David Vivero,VP of Rentals, Zillow
- Jed Williams, Sr. Analyst & Program Director, BIA/Kelsey
For more information, click here
Networking with the best in Social Media at the Meritage Resort, Napa Valley – - – A great place to be!