In the world of ever increasing digital media, online ads, online books, isn’t it nice to sit down occationally with a good magazine and a cup of coffee? These are a few of the top “tweetable truths” about magazines and the print industry. . .
- Magazine readership remains steady in an increasingly crowded and noisy media landscape.
- 92% of U.S. adults read magazines
- Magazine readers pay attention to magazine ads. They don’t avoid the advertising as they do with other media.
- Magazines appeal to younger adults. Adults 34 and younger read more magazines than adults +34.
- Magazines build buzz. They excel in reaching people who shape attitudes and behavior.