I have friends tell me stories about buying a military person’s lunch in the airport or buying them a cup of coffee. Well last week I was in line at Starbucks behind a military guy – and when they rang up his order, I stepped up and said “No, he doesn’t need to pay, I will cover his coffee and doughnut. The man in uniform nodded and thanked me and walked away. I ordered by usual Chai Tea, the guy at the register said, “Well if you are going to buy his coffee, then I am going to give you his military discount on your order too!” Wow, what a smile on my face! Everyone in the line behind me smiled and said, “that is so cool!” – – – Just another day to feel good about doing something special for one of our military personnel.
Articles about Industry
- Engage Your Best Residents, They Already Love You
- How Managing a Multi-Unit Housing Project Seems Like Motherhood
- 8 Summertime Barbecue Tips
- APARTMENT FINDER EXTENDS THEIR REACH OVERSEAS…
- Announcing Apartment Finder’s Updated Google Android App!
- What if a resident made a new wall out of plants — Green living!
- Happy Fourth from Apartment Finder!
- Rev It Up with AAGD 2012 Dallas Trade Show
- Photos & Fun
- A nuts and bolts approach to building a social media footprint
Make sure you are keeping track of you credit, check your score before your move.
Compare cost of top moving companies, movers and services.
Experts that help you save money, improve your credit score and your personal finance needs.
Search by location, price, unit size and amenities that match your storage needs.