I have friends tell me stories about buying a military person’s lunch in the airport or buying them a cup of coffee. Well last week I was in line at Starbucks behind a military guy – and when they rang up his order, I stepped up and said “No, he doesn’t need to pay, I will cover his coffee and doughnut. The man in uniform nodded and thanked me and walked away. I ordered by usual Chai Tea, the guy at the register said, “Well if you are going to buy his coffee, then I am going to give you his military discount on your order too!” Wow, what a smile on my face! Everyone in the line behind me smiled and said, “that is so cool!” – - – Just another day to feel good about doing something special for one of our military personnel.
Articles about Industry
- Google survey research shows high adoption of social media tools among small & medium businesses
- Apartment Finder Shines at TAA
- We Had a Great Time at NAA!
- Great Conversation in the Mile High City
- Reaching Out to “Generation Rent”
- Five of the Trendiest Apartments in America
- Denver Apartment Book Team Elevates to a Mile High!
- Congratulations Gina Pasqual – AF $500 Splash Cash Winner!
- 5 Great Tips on How to Choose the Perfect Apartment
- Make the BIG Game BIGGER with UDR!
Make sure you are keeping track of you credit, check your score before your move.
Compare cost of top moving companies, movers and services.
Experts that help you save money, improve your credit score and your personal finance needs.
Search by location, price, unit size and amenities that match your storage needs.