I have friends tell me stories about buying a military person’s lunch in the airport or buying them a cup of coffee. Well last week I was in line at Starbucks behind a military guy – and when they rang up his order, I stepped up and said “No, he doesn’t need to pay, I will cover his coffee and doughnut. The man in uniform nodded and thanked me and walked away. I ordered by usual Chai Tea, the guy at the register said, “Well if you are going to buy his coffee, then I am going to give you his military discount on your order too!” Wow, what a smile on my face! Everyone in the line behind me smiled and said, “that is so cool!” – - – Just another day to feel good about doing something special for one of our military personnel.
Articles about Industry
- An Exciting Social Media Conference in a Great Place – Have You Registered?
- Tulsa Celebrates Success at 2009 Zenith Awards and Masquerade Ball
- Plant a Seed and Catch a Fish
- Small town, wheat farmer’s daughter receives Alumni Recipient for 2010
- Apartment Finder Announces OnDemand Coupons!
- How to Upgrade Your Apartment for Spring
- Century 21 shifts its marketing focus to social media to re-enter the conversation
- Wine & Dine anyone?
- Holidays in Dallas
- The New Jersery Apartment Finder Team… Go Orange!
Make sure you are keeping track of you credit, check your score before your move.
Compare cost of top moving companies, movers and services.
Experts that help you save money, improve your credit score and your personal finance needs.
Search by location, price, unit size and amenities that match your storage needs.