I have friends tell me stories about buying a military person’s lunch in the airport or buying them a cup of coffee. Well last week I was in line at Starbucks behind a military guy – and when they rang up his order, I stepped up and said “No, he doesn’t need to pay, I will cover his coffee and doughnut. The man in uniform nodded and thanked me and walked away. I ordered by usual Chai Tea, the guy at the register said, “Well if you are going to buy his coffee, then I am going to give you his military discount on your order too!” Wow, what a smile on my face! Everyone in the line behind me smiled and said, “that is so cool!” – - – Just another day to feel good about doing something special for one of our military personnel.
Articles about Industry
- Austin's Amazing Race!
- How about Twitter as a resource for training?
- Congratulations to 2009 Apartment Finder Award Winners
- Chain and Control Handcuffs Get in the Way of On Line Branding Opportunities
- Big Day in Kansas City!
- Apartment Finder’s Tizen App Makes Headlines
- Jacksonville, FL Property Awarded 2011 Affordable Community of the Year!
- Looking Good in Louisiana for 2012!
- A nice story about asking for the sale . . .
- How Managing a Multi-Unit Housing Project Seems Like Motherhood
Make sure you are keeping track of you credit, check your score before your move.
Compare cost of top moving companies, movers and services.
Experts that help you save money, improve your credit score and your personal finance needs.
Search by location, price, unit size and amenities that match your storage needs.