AF PANJ Publisher Sue D’Angiolillo and Account Executive Jeff Nugent attended the NJAA Children’s Holiday Party on Tuesday, held at the Meadowlands Exposition Center in Secaucus, NJ. The event brings in over 1000 children from all over New Jersey, for a full-filled day with lunch, dancing, music, DJ’s, face painting and the most important part of the day is to SEE SANTA! We love our Santa! As the children are leaving, they choose a toy from the big huge mound of donated toys supplied by all the properties that held Toy Drives to support the NJAA Children’s Holiday Party. Sue said, “It is a rewarding and fun day for all ~ face painting was my assignment and Jeff Nugent jumped on making the balloons for the children! What a great day!!!”
Articles about Industry
- Discuss: Does multi-product, multi-platform marketing surround and engage the consumer at each point of their information search?
- Marcia? Is that you?
- Jared is definitely a Star!
- There’s an App For That
- ApartmentFinder.com has gone Mobile!
- Go ZRS!
- Defining the next generation of Internet advertising analytics
- We can have fun & work too!
- Planning Your Residents’ Halloween Festivities
- "Expert" is a powerful word . . .
Make sure you are keeping track of you credit, check your score before your move.
Compare cost of top moving companies, movers and services.
Experts that help you save money, improve your credit score and your personal finance needs.
Search by location, price, unit size and amenities that match your storage needs.